I TOTALLY JUDGE BOOKS BY THEIR COVERS

With a baby who isn't the biggest fan of sleeping, I'm often wandering around random places trying to get her to have a decent nap. Today's random wander was Chapters - partly because of the Starbucks fix, partly because I love looking at pretty things. In either case, I'm glad I was there, because I came across this object of beauty. *Le sigh* This book is gorgeous! To see it on screen doesn't even do it justice. The paper stock is amazing and the colours are beautiful. And beyond that, the story sounds interesting and has had some largely positive reviews. Very impressive, Mr. Martin. If ever there is a time that I have a moment to myself again, this just may be the lucky book that I will share it with.

The designer, Darren Booth, talks about his process on his blog here. Amazing talent.







No comments:

Post a Comment